Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 12.26.33 PM.png

“Why Is That?” I Hear You Ask, “Why Is It Not A Xmas Playlist & Why Is It Different?” 🤔

*drumroll please* Well, because it’s a Playlist For The WHOLE OF 2017 aka My Playlist Of The Year! So My Dreamers, Prepare To Indulge Into My Fav Songs Throughout 2017! 😍

Boy, are they a lot…On 2nd thought, I Hope I Don’t Forget Anything…. </ </

Image result for music gif

Btw: These are in no particular order AND to save you the time of searching up all 55 songs and stuff…At The End Of This Post, I’ve Placed A Link To The Playlist On Anghami (Which Is An App/Website Like Spotify and AppleMusic).Beyoncé

Dusk Till Dawn – Zayn ft. – AND Ariana’s Dangerous Woman Album! It’s from 2016, but it has been on repeat throughout 2017! Especially Side To Side! 

Came Here For Love – Sigala ft.Ever since she left Fifth Harmony, she has SHINED! Her songs this year were GOALS and I honestly can’t wait for her Album in Januray! Image result for camila cabello album cover

Havana – Duh!

Crying In The Club

Real Friends – Just Dropped!

Know No Better ft.[New At With Whealon Timothy In Home City York]

Ciao Adios – Anne Marie

Mama – Jonas Blue

Attention – Charlie Puth

How Long Charlie Puth

I’m A Lady – Meghan Trainor

Despacito – Luis Fonsi – Cliché Much? 

2U – David Guetta & Justin Bieber

Waterfall – P!nk & Sia

New Rules – Dua Lipa

Wild Thoughts – Rihanna

That’s What I Like – Bruno Mars

Me Enamor̩ РShakira

Mi Gente – J Balvin ft.Every.Ella Eyere

➡ LINK To The Playlist – Click HERE img_7069-2Is Music Important In Your Life? Do you have more to add to my playlist? What Are YOUR Fav Songs Of 2017? Do You Like My Playlist? How’s December Going For You? Tell Me Your Thoughts In The Comments Below!

Really Hope You Enjoyed This Post, And My Music Selections Of The Year! 🙂

Don’t Forget To Follow Me On Instagram, If You Aren’t! 😜

Bye For Now! 😘

.Yup.Yup, I’m an Old Fan! *wink wink*

It Ain’t MeHeart!💓

Wolves

Hailee Steinfeld Image result for most girls

HAILEE! She Has Such A Beautiful Voice That Never Fails To Make Me Feel Peaceful & Relaxed!

Most Girls: This Song Is A MAJOR Source Of Self-Confidence!

Let Me Go

Show You Love (ft Sigala)

Zara Larsson

She Released Her ‘So Good’ Album in Mind-March and it’s SO SO SO Good! I LOVE her songs! They always make me feel so upbeat and happy! #goals

Image result for zara larsson so good

Symphony – SO Touching! (Did you see the music video?)

I Would Like

Lush Life

Ain’t My Fault

Never Forget You

Demi LovatoImage result for demi lovato

Demi isn’t really oe of my regular favourites when it comes to music, but I DID like 2 of her songs this year!

No Promises Instructions

Taylor Swift

The ALBUM.My.Major Lazer

Never Be The Same Just Dropped!

Image result for selena gomezSelena Gomez

An All-Time Fav Of Mine tbh.So The Illuminate Album was actually released in September 2016, but the Deluxe Edition which was released last April counts, right? Honestly, I LOVE Shawn Mendes SO SO much and his songs are just REALLY soulful & beautiful! His songs never fail to put a smile on my face – I’m always left so touched by him! The WHOLE album is my FAV, honestly!

There’s Nothing Holding Me BackImage result for illuminate album

Treat You Better

No Promises

Mercy

Roses

Understand

Honest

Ruin

Don’t Be A Fool

Patience

Bad Reputation

Lights On 

Inna

Inna is a Singer from Romania, that not many people know tbh.BUT…her voice is AMAZING! I love love love all her songs, and if you haven’t heard of her – you honestly need to go and listen to some of her songs! She just released an Album ‘Nirvana’ this month, and I already have favs!

Dream About The Ocean Image result for inna nirvana

Tropical

Hands Up

Fade Away

Ruleta – The Tune Of The Song & The Chorus Is The Reason I Like This Song!

Gimme Gimme

My Dreams

Ed Sheeran Image result for ed sheeran shape of you divide

Do I Need To Say More? *shaking head no* I Like The Whole Album, But I have Certain Favs – aka 2 Main favs!

Shape Of You – I know what you’re thinking.That’s ALL you need to know.Mind.That’s it.Don’t Forget To Thank Me Later! 😉

Little Mix Related image

They ARE my favourite Girl Band, and this year many of their songs were my GREAT!

No More Sad Songs

Power ft.😂

Perfect

End Game ft.Single.[Young Night 2019 Collectors]🎧🎼

Related image

As you (probably) read in the Post Title, this ISN’T exactly a Christmas Playlist! 🎄

SO, even though everyone out in the blogging world is posting playlists full of all the Christmassy Songs (Like Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ – which I TOTALLY love btw), this Playlist is quite…different.

Hey There Lovelies! 😊

Today’s (AWESOME) Post Is Dedicated For All The Music-Lovers Out There In The World! >Ahem, Ahem< Yes, I Happen To Be One Of Them.Taylor Swift

Camila Cabello

YESSSSSSSS BABE! She.I remember when I was little and used to watch her in A Waverly Place.Stormzy

Is Your Love Enough?

Dear Lover

If I Get My Way

Shawn Mendes

Okay.Sia

Something Just Like This – Chainsmokers

Everyday – Ariana Grande ft.The whole thing is…Fabulous! But, of course, I have my favs!

Image result for reputation taylor…Ready For It?

Call It What You Want

Gorgeous

I Did Something Bad

King Of My Heart

Dancing With Our Hands Tied

Others

They’re Just Labelled As Others, Since I Only Had 1 Fav Song From Each Of These Artists.Time.Blows.Also, In No Particular Order.[Rebecca Redux]
Source: https://smilingdreamerblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/blogmas-2-not-exactly-a-xmas-playlist-%f0%9f%8e%a7/

Comments
No comments yet. Be first to leave one!